Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Book Scribblings.

I have set up another blog to keep track of the books i am reading and scribble my thoughts on them, as if people were actually interested in what I have to say ;)
We'll see how it goes, and whether or not I can handle committing to a blog with a fixed topic and purpose!

But I thought that it might be a fun experiment and nice to write about something that isn't health complaints, and what better subject than my beautiful books, which I love almost as much as my real friends... :D
...nothing better than getting lost in a good book.

I'll post "reviews" as and when I read my books, as well as probably filling gaps with those that I've read in the past too. The word "review" is used loosely here, I'll wait and see what I can conjure up. It may not be a review by any definition encountered before :)

So, watch this space. XX

No comments:

Post a Comment